It’s not about HOW you birth, it’s about how you FEEL about how you birth.
As a DONA certified Advanced Labor Doula, I support women throughout pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum. I can help you and your partner discover your options in birth, and feel confident and prepared to welcome your baby. My goal is to ensure that you have the best opportunity to have the birth you choose. Without judgement or expectation, I offer informational, emotional, and physical support.
I can help you manage discomfort, maintain relaxation, understand the process of birth as it unfolds, communicate effectively with medical providers, and find the joy in each moment of your chosen journey toward parenthood.
The cost of labor support for local deliveries is $925.
A $350 deposit is required to book.
- The balance of the fee is due at two weeks postpartum.
- A travel fee is additional for births out of my local response area. (NH Seacoast)
- Prices are subject to change without notice until contract is signed.
- Payment plans are available, and I accept most major credit cards and Pay Pal.
- Special rates are sometimes available
Set up a FREE consultation
Let’s get together to discuss your birth plans and how I can support them.
Would you like to pay your deposit or your balance online?
no paypal account required!
Labor Support Package includes:
- Two prenatal meetings to discuss your vision for your birth and to create a plan.
- Access to my lending library of books and other materials of interest to new families.
- Phone and email support to answer your questions, provide reassurance, or stay current on the progress of your pregnancy.
- 24 hour on call status beginning 10 days before your due date.
- Continuous emotional and informational support, non medical pain relief and comfort measures during your labor and birth.
- Up to two hours immediate postpartum support to ensure that your first moments with your new baby are as close to your dreams as possible; and to help initiate breast feeding if desired.
- A one hour postpartum visit in your home, within the week after birth; to review your birth, evaluate breastfeeding if desired, discuss any questions you may have, or to provide any referrals or support you may need.
- Free use of TENS unit for clients that choose it for a labor option.
- Free Induction Consult if needed.
Available Add-on Discounts: Save up to $150!
What clients are saying…
She is knowledgeable and someone you can trust to help with labor positions and other tricks.
Amy is compassionate, knowledgeable and a calming presence throughout pregnancy and delivery. Her guidance throughout the birth of our son was amazing and very respectful of our wishes.
We chose to work with Amy for the birth of our second daughter. We had a doula the first time around, but the birth ended up being very long and full of interventions, and our birth plan was essentially tossed out the window. I was nervous about the potential for that to happen again and […]
Our experience with Amy was comfortable from the very first conversation. She is a warm and caring person and truly loves what she does.
Amy is a beloved gift to our whole family and we are so thankful to have included her in two of the most important days in our lives.
Don’t forget to include doula support on your shower registry!