It’s not about HOW you birth, it’s about how you FEEL about how you birth.
As a DONA certified Advanced Birth Doula, I support women along whatever path their birth takes. If you are planning a Cesarean birth, I can help you and your partner discover your options, and feel confident and prepared to welcome your baby. My goal is to ensure that you have the best opportunity to have a confident and joyful birth.
Without judgement or expectation, I offer informational, emotional, and physical support.
I can help you manage discomfort, maintain relaxation, understand the process of Cesarean birth, communicate effectively with medical providers, and help you find the joy in each moment of your chosen journey toward parenthood.
The cost of support for local pre-scheduled Cesarean deliveries is $550.
A $250 deposit is required to book.
- The balance of the fee is due at two weeks postpartum.
- A travel fee is additional for births out of my local response area. (NH Seacoast)
- Prices are subject to change without notice until contract is signed.
- Payment plans are available, and I accept most major credit cards and Pay Pal.
- Special rates are sometimes available
Set up a FREE consultation
Let’s get together to discuss your birth plans and how I can support them.
Scheduled Cesarean Support Package includes:
- One prenatal meetings to discuss your vision for your birth and to create a plan.
- Access to my lending library of books and other materials of interest to new families.
- Phone and email support to answer your questions, provide reassurance, or stay current on the progress of your pregnancy.
- Continuous emotional and informational support, non medical pain relief and comfort measures for an hour before your surgery to help you feel relaxed and confident as you await your birth. Continued in OR support and assistance with skin to skin for you and your partner if hospital policy allows.
- Up to three hours immediate postpartum support to ensure that your first moments with your new baby are as close to your dreams as possible; and to help initiate breast feeding if desired.
- A three hour postpartum visit in your home, within the week after birth; to review your birth, evaluate breastfeeding if desired, discuss any questions you may have, or to provide any referrals or support you may need.
Available Add-on Discounts
What clients are saying…
Amy is a beloved gift to our whole family and we are so thankful to have included her in two of the most important days in our lives.
She started us discussing decisions about birthing options and pain management; she also armed us with the information to help us make these decisions. She was also not judgmental of our decision to use pain medication during labor.
Our experience with Amy was comfortable from the very first conversation. She is a warm and caring person and truly loves what she does.
She helped keep me focused through my labor, coaching my husband and mother on how best to support me, guiding them and making sure I didn’t have to worry about them.
Amy gave me the tools to remain calm, build my self confidence and educate myself on different birthing options
Don’t forget to include doula support on your shower registry!