Amy specializes in overnight care for families who need help getting enough rest in order to parent at their best during the day.
As an overnight doula…
- Amy will care for your baby while you rest – and bring your baby to you when they need to breast feed.
- Amy is a Certified Breastfeeding Counselor, and can help you deal with breast feeding issues in the hours when you often feel least supported.
- When the feeding is over, just roll over and go back to sleep. Amy will ensure that your baby is clean, and calm, and ready to return to rest.
- Amy will help you learn to nurture your baby’s natural circadian rhythms to encourage sleep at night and alertness during the day.
- Amy can prepare feeding and pumping supplies as needed for night time feeding.
- Amy can share advice on making night time feedings less disruptive to the family.
- Amy is experienced in the special needs of premature infants.
Whether it is sleep, feeding, or crying that you and your baby are struggling with, Amy is accomplished and competent in all aspects of newborn care and anxious to share her skills with you.
Rates are generally $35/hour with a 10 hour minimum (9 PM – 7 AM) per night. (Fees are slightly higher for multiples)
Contact me for further information.